Rice Candy

An unassuming blog about whatever catches my fancy. Reviews: books, movies, manga, anime, restaurants, art, countries, opera, ballet.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Free Manga!

Woohoo! In the past two days, I have received EIGHT free manga: six for reviewing purposes, from the delightful company Broccoli Books (by the way, broccoli is one of my favorite vegetables- fruit? -green things...). The other two were from the also delightful company Del Rey Manga. I put up the Q-KO-CHAN banner for them, and I WON! They not only sent me volume one, but also volume two! Which is, apparently, the whole series. To thank these wonderful people for saving me $20.90, I will review these two volumes also. I am sooooo excited! Here is a list of all the volumes:
Leave it to Piyoko, volume one of two (?), by Hina.
Yoki Koto Kiku, volume one of maybe one, by Koge-Donbo
Kamui, volumes one through four, by Shingo Nanami
So far, from what I've read, they ALL seem like pretty decent manga. Of course, I haven't read them all yet, so they may all be great! I am very, very excited, as you can tell. Much love to all, especially Broccoli Books and Del Rey Manga! Wow, that was really pluggy. Whatever. Bye!
~Lahela~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home